Wednesday, September 20, 2017

September TUSAL



First off, I just want to thank everyone who took the time to comment on my last post =D I replied to most of you but many comments were coming in as no-reply. So thank you!

It's TUSAL time. I'm actually not late for once. This months it's all white threads from finishing my runner (there might be some color underneath) and yellow felt from starting my goldwork flower.

Stitching updates: I finally finished all of the squares on Hedebo Enchantment. Now it's all about that border. I'll have to review the instructions, but I think I have to go around about 5 times. There is a drawn/pulled thread border, as well as some weaving and buttonhole stitch border with needle lace to finish it off. Still aiming for an end of year finish and I think I'm making good time.


This week, I want to work on the couching for the large petals on the goldwork flower. I started last night so I'm hoping to have at least one of them finished before the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think you are making very good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of ORTs! And great progress on your squares as well.

    ReplyDelete